2018 SOUNDOLOGIST TRAININGS
SUMMER 2018: 100-Hour Certification Program
July 2 thru 7, 2018 (six-day immersion) // + Graduation concert event on AUGUST 11, 2018
Los Angeles, ca
$1,599 FULL PRICE
+ WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Upon completing this training, you'll be able to:
- Confidently lead a gong-based sound bath
- Design & give a custom private sound session
- Knowledgeably use a variety of healing sound instruments, including gong, tuning forks, crystal bowls, & voice
- Speak with ease about how & why sound affects the body, mind, & spirit
- Play together with other Soundologists in a group
- Enjoy the incorporation of sound into your daily life for deeper peace, joy, & healing
- Carry a virtual toolkit (for yourself and others) of sound-based tips and tricks to combat stress, anxiety, and various emotions
+ DATES & HOURS
This 100-Hour training includes 60 classroom hours and 40 off-site hours.
The 60 classroom hours, plus the graduation concert event, are scheduled as follows:
- 6-Day Intensive: Monday July 2 thru Saturday July 7
- Concert: August 11, 2018
These amazing six days must be attended in person, and they last from approximately 9am-6pm with a break for lunch.
The daily schedule is subject to slight variations, and the time details for the concert will be given when the course begins.
The 40 off-site hours will be earned via a combination of home practice, small-group study, personal projects, co-teaching experiences, online content, and the gradution concert event on Saturday August 11.
More details regarding this concert, and the home study requirements, will be given when the course starts!
Los Angeles, CA 90046 near the Fairfax District
Our course meets in a beautiful private residence. The exact address will be given in the Welcome materials shortly before the course begins.
+ TRAINING MATERIALS
We’re very passionate about ensuring that you exit this program equipped and ready to spread sound around the world!
Therefore, some essential tools are included in the price of tuition.
You'll receive these on Day 1 of the course:
- 1 Paiste M3 Gong Mallet
- 1 Biosonics Otto 128 weighted tuning fork
- 1 Soundologist Workbook & Training Manual
- 2 Required Books
- List of Recommended Bibliography & Resources
+ REGISTRATION & TUITION
PAY IN FULL
- $1,299 when you pay in full by 5/6/18
- $1,399 when you pay in full by 5/28/18
$1,599 after 5/28/18
PAY IN 3 INSTALLMENTS: $1,699
- $499 deposit to hold space
- $600 on 6/29
- $600 on 8/3
+ CONTACT & QUESTIONS
If you have questions about this training, or would like to chat with Lauren to discover if it's a fit for you, please fill out this form or email email@example.com. We can't wait to meet you!