2019 SOUNDOLOGIST TRAININGS
SPRING 2019: 100-Hour Certification Program
MArch 9 & 10 // March 23 & 24 // April 6 & 7 // + Graduation concert event summer 2019 (TBD)
Los Angeles, ca
$2,900 early bird pricing (UNTIL 2/9/19)
$3,300 FULL PRICE
+ WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Upon completing this training, you'll be able to:
- Confidently lead a gong-based sound bath
- Design & give a custom private sound session
- Knowledgeably use a variety of healing sound instruments, including gong, tuning forks, crystal bowls, & voice
- Speak with ease about how & why sound affects the body, mind, & spirit
- Play together with other Soundologists in a group
- Enjoy the incorporation of sound into your daily life for deeper peace, joy, & healing
- Carry a virtual toolkit (for yourself and others) of sound-based tips and tricks to combat stress, anxiety, and various emotions
+ DATES & HOURS
This 100-Hour training includes 60 classroom hours and 40 off-site hours.
The 60 classroom hours, plus the graduation concert event, are scheduled as follows:
- Weekend 1: March 9 & 10, 2019
- Weekend 2: March 23 & 24, 2019
- Weekend 3: April 6 & 7, 2019
- Concert: TBD
These amazing weekends must be attended in person, and they last from approximately 9am-6pm with a break for lunch. The time details for the concert will be given when the course begins.
The 40 off-site hours will be earned via a combination of home practice, small-group study, personal projects, co-teaching experiences, online content, and the gradution concert event on Saturday August 11.
More details regarding this concert, and the home study requirements, will be given when the course starts!
Los Angeles, CA 90036 (near La Brea Ave & Beverly Blvd)
Our course meets in a beautiful private residence. The exact address will be given in the Welcome materials shortly before the course begins.
+ TRAINING MATERIALS
We’re very passionate about ensuring that you exit this program equipped and ready to spread sound around the world!
Therefore, some essential tools are included in the price of tuition.
You'll receive these on Day 1 of the course:
- 1 Paiste M3 Gong Mallet
- 1 Biosonics Otto 128 weighted tuning fork
- 1 Soundologist Workbook & Training Manual
- 2 Required Books
- List of Recommended Bibliography & Resources
+ REGISTRATION & TUITION
PAY IN FULL
- $2,500 when you pay in full by 1/9/19 (HOLIDAY RATE)
- $2,900 when you pay in full by 2/9/19 (EARLY BIRD RATE)
$3,300 when you pay in full by 1st day of class 3/9/19 (FULL RATE)
PAY $875 DEPOSIT TO HOLD YOUR SPACE NOW
- $1,625 balance due when paid by 1/9/19
- $2,025 balance due when paid by 2/9/19
$2,425 balance due when paid by 1st day of class 3/9/19
+ CONTACT & QUESTIONS
If you have questions about this training, or would like to chat with Lauren to discover if it's a fit for you, please fill out this form or email email@example.com. We can't wait to meet you!