2019 SOUNDOLOGIST TRAININGS
FALL 2019: 100-Hour Certification Program
OCTOBER 26 & 27 // NOVEMBER 9 & 10 // NOVEMBER 23 & 24 //
+ concert event FEBRUARY 8, 2020
Los Angeles, ca
$2,250 early bird (UNTIL 9/13)
$2,500 FULL PRICE (UNTIL 10/11)
*INSTALLMENT PLAN AVAILABLE with $700 deposit
+ WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Upon completing this training, you'll be able to:
- Confidently lead group sound baths and 1:1 sound healing sessions
- Create and maintain a clean, ethical, respectful, and nurturing energetic space for clients and students
- Knowledgeably use a variety of healing sound instruments, including gong, tuning forks, crystal bowls, & voice
- Speak with ease about how & why sound affects the body, mind, & spirit
- Play together with other Soundologists in a group
- Enjoy the incorporation of sound into your daily life for deeper peace, joy, & healing
- Carry a virtual toolkit (for yourself and others) of sound-based tips and tricks to combat stress, anxiety, and various emotions
+ DATES & HOURS
This 100-Hour training includes 60 classroom hours and 40 off-site hours.
The 60 classroom hours, plus the graduation concert event, are scheduled as follows:
- Weekend 1: October 26 & 27, 2019
- Weekend 2: November 9 & 10, 2019
- Weekend 3: November 23 & 24, 2019
- Concert: February 8, 2020
These amazing weekends must be attended in person, and they last from approximately 9am-6pm with a break for lunch. The time details for the concert will be given when the course begins.
The 40 off-site hours will be earned via a combination of home practice, small-group study, personal projects, co-teaching experiences, online content, and the concert event on February 8.
More details regarding this concert, and the home study requirements, will be given when the course starts!
Our course meets at a beautiful private residence in the Arts District of Downtown Los Angeles (90021). The exact address will be given in the Welcome materials two weeks before the course begins.
+ TRAINING MATERIALS
We’re passionate about ensuring that you exit this program equipped and ready to spread sound around the world!
Therefore, some essential tools are included in the price of tuition.
You'll receive these on Day 1 of the course:
- 1 Paiste M3 Gong Mallet
- 1 Biosonics Otto 128 weighted tuning fork
- 1 Required Book
- List of Recommended Bibliography & Resources
+ REGISTRATION & TUITION
PAY IN FULL
- $2,000 - Pre-Sale (pay in full by 11:59pm PT 8/18/19)
- $2,250 - Early Bird (pay in full by 9/13/19)
$2,500 - Full Price (pay in full by 10/11/19)
PAY DEPOSIT + INSTALLMENT PLAN
- $500 Deposit - Pre-Sale (pay deposit by 11:59pm PT 8/18/19)
$700 Deposit - Full Price (pay deposit after 8/19/19)
Spaces are limited to ensure the utmost quality and attention for each student. Registration closes when spaces are filled, or on 10/11/19 (two weeks before the course begins), whichever happens first. Students will receive a pre-course assignment on 10/12/19, due on the first day of Weekend 1.
+ CONTACT & QUESTIONS
If you have questions about this training, or would like to chat with Lauren to discover if it's a fit for you, please fill out this form or email email@example.com. We can't wait to meet you!