2017 SOUNDOLOGIST TRAINING
100-Hour Certification Program
Los Angeles, CA
Upon completion of this training, you’ll be able to:
· Confidently lead a gong-based sound bath
· Design & give a custom private sound session
· Play together with other Soundologists in a group
· Speak with ease about how & why sound affects the body, mind, & spirit
· Knowledgeably use a variety of healing sound instruments, including gong, tuning forks, & crystal bowls
· Enjoy the incorporation of sound into your daily life for deeper peace, joy, & healing
· Carry a virtual toolkit (for yourself and others) of sound-based tips and tricks to combat stress, anxiety, and various emotions
We're very passionate about ensuring that you exit this program ready to spread sound around the world!
Therefore, some essential tools are included in the price of tuition…
• 1 Paiste M3 Gong mallet
• 1 BioSonics Otto 128 weighted tuning fork
• 3 essential books on the science and tradition of healing with sound (these will become dog-eared and tattered with use!)
• Custom Soundologist workbook
• Recommended Bibliography & Resources
DATES & HOURS
This 100-Hour program consists of 60 classroom hours (shared over three in-person weekends - dates below) and 40 remote hours (consisting of online classes, small-group study, home practice, and 1 overnight gong concert).
These weekends must be attended in-person. They will last from approximately 9am-6pm on both Saturday and Sunday.
Weekend 1: August 12 & 13
Weekend 2: September 9 & 10
Weekend 3: October 14 & 15
*the online course and group/home study schedules, as well as the Overnight Gong Concert date, will be set & explained during Weekend 1
1317 Masselin Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90019
(this is located near the intersection of Pico & La Brea)
PRICING & PAYMENT
Reserve your spot now with a $300 deposit!
Early Bird Price (paid in full by July 20): $1,300
Standard Price (paid in full by August 12): $1,600
Payment Plan (payments due August 12, September 9, & October 14)
REGISTRATION IS LIMITED to ensure everyone receives quality instruction. Registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Payments may be made via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org or via Venmo to @veganpancakes.
In addition to sending in your deposit or full payment, please fill out your registration form at this link: https://soundology.typeform.com/to/Mpaztz.